Human resources are the people who make up the workforce of an organization, business sector, or economy. Human Resource Management [HRM or HR] is the management of human resources which is designed by the HR Department to maximize employee performance in service of an employer’s strategic objectives.
For being a good human resource professional, one should not rely only upon the academic degrees, organizational training, knowledge or experiences. A good human resource professional always look out for the best practices within in the current scenario.
To make it easy for all human resource professional, we bring a list of top 30 human resource websites in India which provide useful informations that help an HR to learn and understand the human resource management in depth.
Top 30 Human Resource Websites for Indian Professionals
- Ministry of Human Resource Development: National governing body that designs and develops rules & regulations for the development and functioning of human resource in the country.
- National HRD: The National HRD Network is the National Apex body of professionals committed to promoting the HRD movement in the country and enhancing the capability of human resource professionals to compete globally and thereby creating value for society.
- SHRM – India: SHRM India is a subsidiary of world’s largest non-profit professional human resource association. SHRM supports global HR community by providing certifications, collaborations, industry data resources & research, development opportunities, academic associations and consultative services.
- HR Sangam: It creates a networking and knowledge-sharing platform for the HR professionals via events, meetings, seminars, expert interactions, seasonal workshops etc.
- HR Association of India: A national level association of India aims to promote understanding in the Human Resource Management domain by providing an array of professional development opportunities and collaboration programs.
- Executive Recruiters Association: This association represents executive recruitment firms within India and works towards establishing professional and moral values for its members.
- hrVillage: It aims at providing the right information and common insight to HR professionals; especially everything related to managing a workforce.
- HR.com : This is a community designed to certify HR professionals with best industry practices and knowledge in order to develop their career path by enhancing their market value.
- The HR Club: It works towards the development of thought leadership and capability building in the Indian HR domain.
- India HR Live: It publishes video interviews, panel discussions & webinars of industry experts and leaders over innovative technology with an aim to help India transform its HR network.
- Silicon India: One of the largest HR communities of Indian professionals, Silicon India provides daily updates on Business and Technology domain.
- The HR Fund: It is country’s first HR focused privately-owned investment company that aims to revolutionize HR entrepreneurship in the country.
- Bible HR: Publishes labor law resources especially HR acts, rules, employee monetary rules & regulations, labor laws in India, HR regulatory & amendments, maternity benefits, women compensation plans etc.
- HRM Guide: It is an autonomous online platform publishing information related to at HR practitioners, researchers and students across the world.
- About.com – Human Resource: An open platform that provides HR professionals the latest industry updates, guide and how-to articles worldwide.
- Labour Law Reporter: An online publisher that aims to provide quality data related to Employee-employer relation, Indian labor law and key judgments of Indian Courts with regards to human resource management.
- Toolbox.com – HR: An open platform that caters the need of human resource professional worldwide.
- HR Katha: An online platform that shares regular industry updates to keep an HR professional updated.
- People Matters: It is a community that fosters unification of ideas among HR managers, HR service providers and CXOs.
- Business Manager: It is primarily focused on HR/IR issues targeting HR managers, management professionals, industrialists, academicians, management institutes and management students.
- Perfect Professionals: A monthly magazine published by TVRLS network, Perfect Professionals mainly focusses on talent management and organizational development domain. .
- Human Capital: A monthly magazine published by TVRLS network, Perfect Professionals mainly focusses on talent management and organizational development domain.
- IUP Publications:It brings out a collection of publications comprising 27 journals covering domains such as management, finance, economics, science & technology and arts & humanities.
- The Human Factor: A magazine published by Indian Institute of Planning and Management (IIPM) covers updates concerning human/governance/corporate management niche. IIPM with the help of these journals aims towards the development of quality of leaders, entrepreneurs and managers in HR domain of India.
- Labor Law Talk. Forum for HR professionals that mainly discusses HR issue related to employers, managers, & human resources.
- LinkedIn: It is the world’s largest professional network around the globe.
- HRExchange: An online community for HR pros where they can share their views on numerous HR issues such as sourcing, employee problems, payroll, pension, engagement etc.
- Cite HR : It covers the discussion on every aspect of business and professional life.
- HRLink: An HR community that provides an open discussion platform to Indian HR professionals, employees and management gurus.
- HR Success Talk: It allows participation in the discussions related to recruitment/talent acquisition, HR policies, HR business, job openings, Training & development, performance management etc.
Resource:- The Career Muse